Friday, September 28, 10:45 am – 11:45 am
During this hour dedicated to funder stories, hear about the transformative work of your peers, have an opportunity to ask questions, and get ideas to solve issues in your community.
Choose to spend your time in the Hall of Outsized Impact or a session room.
Share your story at the 2018 National Conference in the Hall of Outsized Impact
The Hall of Outsized Impact is a display of 25 grantmaking ideas from around the country that showcases grant and non-grant activities that achieved more than might be expected. Funders share their ideas via posters.
The poster session, scheduled for Friday, September 28, from 10:45am – 11:45 am, is an opportunity for you to connect with peers and highlight unique approaches you’ve taken that others can adopt in their giving.
You tell the story; we design the poster. It’s that simple.
Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis until all spaces are filled and no later than June 15. If your story is selected, we’ll design a poster showcasing your story, share it with you for your input and feedback, and have it ready for you to present at the conference.
In session rooms, members will be sharing these stories and answering your questions:
- Creative Approaches to Community Foundation Asset Development
- Diverse Voices: Adding Community Members to a Family Foundation Board
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Through Grantmaking
- Hi Ho! Off to Court We Go…
- Impact and Succession Planning: They’re Related?
- Making a Shift from Transactional to Transformational Grantmaking
- Using Funder Networks to Maximize Your Scope and Impact